Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Back to Business.

So I haven't posted in, um, a month? More?

Jeez, what a slacker.

Well not really. See now that I'm in fifth year all I've had time to do is eat, sleep, run and study.

Reading my novel for fifteen minutes before bed feels as luxurious as visiting a five star spa.

But hey, I'm not complaining folks. Truth be told I love fifth year. It is definitely way better than fourth year.

Asides from the fact that I'm now studying 8 amazingly interesting subjects that I adore, my classes are now mixed with boys (gasp!) for the first time since I was twelve. It just feels more natural... And a lot more exciting if I'm going to be honest.

I've barely had time to cook let alone blog and I was kinda worried I would have to give this up except during holidays.

However today I stumbled upon the blogger app. How convenient!

It's not gonna be as fancy seeing as the mobile format of the site is a lot more basic. And the photos won't be as pretty due to the quality of the camera on my phone.

But it's a compramise that I'm willing to make in order to keep updating this blog.

Here's a tantalizing preview of yummy things to come.

Á bientôt mes amis.


No comments:

Post a Comment